Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the following “Terms and Conditions of Use” Carefully before using this website. It is assumed that a person who uses this website (hereinafter called “the User”) has agreed to all the terms and conditions of use stated below by having started to use the website.
- The contents of this website have been checked with utmost care for reliability, completeness or accuracy.
However, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of all the information shown on this website. Please note that the User is to use this website on his or her own responsibility.
- The contents of this website are protected by the copyright law and other applicable laws. Without a prior consent of the Company, except where authorized by law, the User must not use them in any way that may infringe on the rights of the Company or any third party, must not modify, reproduce, publicly distribute or otherwise use them illegally.
- The contents of this website including designs and information are subject to change or deletion without prior notice. Also we may close this website without prior notice.
- Alteration, destruction, or deletion of information shown on this website for no justifiable reason, or transmission of illegal information or software to this website may violate the criminal law or other applicable laws or regulations pertaining to the prevention of illegal access. Violators may be subject to criminal penalties.
- In addition to the illegal access stated above, the following acts are also prohibited when using this website.
- ・Acts that will or can infringe on the privacy or trade secrets of a third party or the Company
- ・Acts that will or can cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company.
- ・Any other acts that the Company judges to be inappropriate